Answered By: Thomas Zaharevich
Last Updated: Sep 15, 2021     Views: 2

Step 1: Cancel your personal/paid account, by calling 1-800-JOURNAL. Cite the reason as "transitioning the account over to a school-sponsored membership at Elizabethtown College".
Step 2: If you used your email address for your personal/paid subscription, our registration page at will give a warning “It looks like you already have an account.” Click the blue "Sign in" link under this message to re-associate this email address with our institutional account. You will receive a Welcome email from the WSJ confirming that you are now ready to go!