Answered By: Sarah Penniman Last Updated: Nov 07, 2019 Views: 69
Answered By: Sarah Penniman
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2019 Views: 69
Color printing is available from the copy machine on the main level of the library, just outside of the library director's office. Printing from this machine will charge to your business office account.
To print to the color printer:
- Use one of the library's desktops or laptops.
- Select HL100Mc as your printer.
- Select Printer Properties, then select one of the color options and click OK.
- Click Print.
- Wait for the confirmation screen from Print Job Notification, then click Print again.
- Log in to the printer by tapping your ID to the red light next to the screen, or follow the prompts on the screen to log in.
- Select the jobs you want to print, then print!