Answered By: Susan Krall
Last Updated: May 30, 2024     Views: 15

No. Bootlegs, burned, or illegal copies of copyright protected materials cannot be placed on course reserve. If the item is one created personally by the faculty member, or an item in the public domain, it can be placed on course reserves.

Related Topics