Answered By: Susan Krall
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017     Views: 29

Submit course reserves by filling out a Reserve Request Form, and emailing it to the Access Services Librarian. We also have paper copies of the form at the Circulation Desk, if you'd prefer to come by the library and fill out the form in person.

Please remember that reserve requests may take a few days to be processed, especially at the beginning of the semester.

Related Topics