Answered By: Sarah Penniman Last Updated: Nov 08, 2019 Views: 56
Answered By: Sarah Penniman
Last Updated: Nov 08, 2019 Views: 56
To access the library's databases from off campus, please follow these steps.
- Go to the library's home page.
- Click on "Databases & Articles".
- Click on the name of a database.
- Submit your Etown email address and password.
- Start searching in that database!
Note that if you're already logged in to your email, or another database, you might not be asked to log in again.