Answered By: Sarah Penniman
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2017     Views: 15

The Copyright Clearance Center and BMI are good places to start and often provide contact information for copyright holders.  Orphan works are trickier and involve a degree of risk.  Whenever possible, substitute orphan works with a similar work.

You can contact the library for assistance with obtaining permission. For additional information, please see our Copyright Guide.

Today's Hours