Answered By: Sarah Penniman Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017 Views: 23
In order to provide a comfortable and accommodating study space for our community means, the consumption of food and drink are permitted within the High Library library.
To maintain the cleanliness of our spaces and the preservation of our collections and materials, users are expected to abide by the following guidelines:
- All trash must be disposed of properly in wastebaskets and recycling bins.
- Any food waste must be disposed of outside the library. This will help keep the library free of insects, rodents, and other unwanted pests.
- Spills must be cleaned up promptly. If additional assistance is needed, contact the library staff.
- Unattended food or beverages may be disposed of by library staff.
- Remember that others are working around you; avoid bringing strong-smelling foods into the library.
- Food may not be consumed while using library-owned technology, such as laptops, desktops, iPads, et cetera.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Computer Lab or in the Archives.
We appreciate your compliance with these guidelines.