Answered By: Sarah Penniman Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017 Views: 46
Answered By: Sarah Penniman
Last Updated: Aug 23, 2017 Views: 46
To access the library's databases from off campus, please follow these steps.
- Go to the library's home page.
- Click on "Databases & Articles".
- Click on the name of a database.
- Submit your username and password.
- Start searching in that database!
If this information does not answer your question, please stop by the reference desk or contact us:
- By txt: 717-759-9178
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: 717-361-1461