Skip to Questions

Library Answers - Ask a question. Get an answer.

Useful Tip: Start typing the question using natural language syntax, or type the keywords you are interested in

How can I request a book that is not held at High Library?

Last Updated: Feb 19, 2013  |  67 Views

Was this helpful? 0   0


You can request the book through interlibrary loan. Look for the book in the WorldCat database located under "Do Research" on the High Library webpage.  Then click "request on interlibrary loan".

If this information does not answer your question, please stop by the reference desk or contact us:

Answered by Susan KrallBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More ways to ask questions

    Browse by Popular Topics

    Archives  –  Books  –  Citation  –  Collections  –  Copyright  –  Database access  –  Hours  –  Interlibrary loan  –  Locations  –  Reserves  –  Scholarly sources  –  Services  –  Suggestion Box  
    View All Topics

    Related content from LibraryGuides