What is my id and password for EBSCO?
Last Updated: Jun 18, 2015 | 70 Views
Topics: Database access
Was this helpful? 0 1
To access the library's databases from off campus, please follow these steps.
- Go to the library's home page.
- Click on "Articles and More".
- Click on the name of a database.
- Submit your username and password.
- Start searching in that database!
If this information does not answer your question, please stop by the reference desk or contact us:
- By txt: 717-759-9178
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 717-361-1461